Wednesday 23 July 2014

All over the place…..and not much blogging..

Since I last posted I've been all over the place.
We have moved out of our new flat due to a BIG LEAK, damaged flooring, wrecked ceiling and so on BUT the good news is we're staying in the Hilton Metropole Brighton….all paid for while burley builders fix the damage! Seaview, breakfast and air con.

 I've set up my work space in my room. Life is sweet, if not a little chaotic, but having a swimming pool, gym, sauna & steam room helps……
Been a busy bee working in London too so it's not all sea views and room service for me!



GREAT new website for my agent Cinnamon Joe Studio too!

http://www.cinnamonjoestudio.co.uk

Very honoured to be a small part of a talented gang.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your page - it's a great new website - go CJ : ) x

    ReplyDelete